12m RJ45/IP Long Range UHF RFID Reader
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Set / Month|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Cash|
- Model NO.: IDL-RUR08IP
- Installation: External (634)
- Interface: USB
- Function: Identification
- Data Transmission Mode: Serial
- Name: 12m RJ45/IP Long Range UHF RFID Reader
- Reading Disntance: 3 to 8m
- Interface Port: RS232, RS485, Wiegand Interface
- Antenna Plus: 8dBi Circular Polarization
- shipment: by Air DHL, UPS, FedEx, TNT, by Sea, etc.
- Trademark: IDL
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 8523521000
- Read-Write Method: Non-Contact Type
- Card Slots: All in 1 / Multi in 1 (245）
- Material: ABS
- Structure: RFID Card
- Application Field: Non-Fiscard
- Frequency: 865~868MHz, 902~928MHz
- Protocol: Compatible 6c and 6b Agreement
- Installation Type: Internal, External
- ODM/OEM: Yes, Accept
- Warranty: at Least 1 Year
- Transport Package: Standard Neutral Package or Customers Requirement
- Origin: China
Reliable reading range can reach up to 5m
Compatible 6C and 6B agreement
Support multiple language SDK package, system connecting is convenient
Can customize RJ45 interface
Integrative industrial design, water-proof, sun-defending, convenient installation
Support ISO18000-6B, ISO18000-6C(EPC C1G2) protocol tag;
865~868MHZ, 902~928MHz frequency band(frequency customization optional);
FHSS or Fix Frequency transmission;
RF output power up to 30dbm(adjustable);
8dbi/12dbi antenna optional with effect distance up to 8m/;
Support auto-running, interactive and trigger-activating work mode;
Low power dissipation with single +9 DC power supply;
Support RS232, RS485, Wiegand interface;
* Effective distance depends on antenna, tag and environment.
Vehicle intelligent management: Car parking lot, speed way non-stop toll, customs using, weighing automatically, etc.
Production flew-line intelligent management: Intelligent sorting of products on flew-line, etc.
Warehouse management: Cargoes in and out automatic recording, etc.
Logistics management: Container management, tray management, asset tracking, etc.
People management: In and out management at school gate, in and out management at factory gate, etc.